Hello Innsbrook Nature Enthusiasts,
Just in time to excite us about enjoying another Spring season at Innsbrook, our own nature photographer extraordinaire Cindy Bowers has helped to complete the Nature Photo Gallery section of our community group website. Check out the many great photos taken from all around Innsbrook by visiting these new pages which are located under https://ibknature.com/gallery/
- Wonderland of Wildlife https://ibknature.com/gallery/wonderland-of-wildlife/
- Fauna of Innsbrook https://ibknature.com/gallery/fauna-of-innsbrook/
- Native Plants of Innsbrook https://ibknature.com/gallery/native-plants-of-innsbrook/
- Beautiful Insects https://ibknature.com/gallery/beautiful-insects/
- Waterfalls & Whitewater https://ibknature.com/gallery/waterfalls/
- Enchanting Hummingbirds https://ibknature.com/gallery/hummingbirds/
- Everyday Celebrations in Nature https://ibknature.com/gallery/innsbrook-everyday-celebrations/
A big thanks goes out to Cindy and other contributors for so many great nature pix that remind us why we love our time at Innsbrook.
We will be adding to each of these gallery walls so we invite you to send us at email@example.com your favorite photos, and we will be sure to give you credit for the contribution.
Be on the watch for our Innsbrook Nature Group (IBK’ng) Spring Newsletter later this month. Until then don’t forget that the annual World Wildlife organized Earth Hour this year is on March 19 at 8:30 pm. Join us in turning off your lights, especially exterior lights, for just one hour and enjoy Innsbrook in the dark like our wildlife neighbors do. More information at https://www.earthhour.org/celebrating-earth-hour.